Win A Chance To Lead The Team Out Against Birmingham In The New Home Strip.
One lucky Junior Robin will be given the opportunity to walk out as a mascot next weekend wearing the brand new 2012-13 home strip.
The competition is open to all children signed up as a Junior Robin and all you need to do is answer one very simple question.
What colour was Cheltenham Town's home shirt last season as a celebration of the 125th anniversary?
Please send your answer either by email (email@example.com) or send by post titled 'Mascot Competition' to the Abbey Business Stadium and our usual postal address. The deadline for this competition is Wednesday 25 July at 5pm.
The winning entrant will win:
- The chance to walk out with the team ahead of the Birmingham friendly wearing the 2012-13 home strip which he/she will keep.
- A photo from their day.
- 2 Junior & 2 Adult tickets to the match.
The winner will be chosen at random on Thursday morning and announced later that day.
If you want to learn how to become a Junior Robin, please click here or alternatively head to the Junior Robins section under the 'Fans' tab of www.ctfc.com
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be signed up to the Junior Robins scheme in either 2011-12 or 2012-13.
- This mascot package does not include a warm-up session with the players.
- Entries sent in after the deadline of Wednesday 25 July (5pm) will not be counted.