The Robins take the well-trodden path across to Northampton Town this weekend, looking to add to their five wins in 15 previous visits to Sixfields.
The Cobblers have won seven of those including the last encounter, a 2-0 victory three years ago thanks to a pair of second half goals by Ivan Toney and Marc Richards.
Cheltenham last tasted success in 2012 en route to the League Two play-offs, where they faced eventually Northampton for a place at Wembley.
Darren Carter, Chris Zebroski and Darryl Duffy grabbed the goals to hand Mark Yates' side a 3-2 win, but a 1-0 defeat in both semi-final ties put paid to a second successive final.
In total the two sides have gone toe-to-toe on 28 occasions in the league since 1999 with the Robins shading it in terms of wins, 11 against Northampton's nine. There have been eight draws.
Last five meetings at Sixfields
Northampton 2 (Toney 57, Richards 70), Robins 0
April 18, 2015
Northampton 1 (Norris 44), Robins 1 (Harrison 10)
October 26, 2013
Northampton 1 (O'Donovan 26), Robins 0
May 2, 2013 (play-off semi-final)
Northampton 2 (Akinfenwa 2, Jones og 14), Robins 3 (Carter 25, Zebroski 28, Duffy 80)
December 8, 2012
Northampton 2 (Davies 39, Akinfenwa 51), Robins 3 (Duffy pen 12, 68; Low 80)
Tickets and travel
Supporters are advised that ticket prices increase by £2 on the day.
Over 65 / Under 21 £18
Under 18 £10
Under 11 (Junior Robins Members – must take card) £9
Under 7 Free
There will also be a supporters coach traveling to Northampton, departing at 11am, with spaces available now:
For further information, please call the Ticket Office at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium on 01242 573558 (option 1) or email email@example.com
Watch the game LIVE
Cheltenham Town fans will be able to watch tomorrow's important League Two match on iFollow here, via the club's website.
Saturday matches which kick off at 3pm are normally restricted from live broadcast in the UK but these regulations do not apply on international weekends, as is the case tomorrow.
You can buy a match pass for £10 to watch the game in its entirety from a desktop PC, tablet or smartphone.
Here's how it works:
- Visit the 'Subscribe' page and scroll to 'Match Pass'
- You will be able to purchase a match pass for £10 ahead of the game (please note live match passes do not come as part of the annual or monthly subscriptions)
- Log in to your iFollow account ahead of kick-off and select 'Watch Live Now'. This can be via a desktop PC, a tablet or a smartphone.
- A holding screen will be displayed until the teams emerge from the tunnel; then you'll be able to see the full game with audio commentary
- Please note this will be single camera footage with no replays, although there is the option to rewind footage manually. The score and time will be displayed.
- There is likely to be a delay of around 60 seconds on the stream, which means viewers may prefer to stay off social media to avoid any spoilers
- Viewers are asked to refrain from posting clips of the footage on social media; this contravenes the EFL's broadcast rights and their anti-piracy team may take action
A regular iFollow subscription for UK and Ireland fans provides live audio commentary of every match, interviews, extended highlights and a searchable archive of videos from down the years, at a cost of just £4.49 per month or £45 for the season.
Overseas fans can watch every game live for £5, or £110 for a season pass.