• Wheelchair Users: Users of wheelchairs can choose either row A of the Colin Farmer Stand, or the wheelchair user area of the Optimising IT Stand. These spaces are subject to availability as capacity may be limited. Prices for both these sections are charged at the price of standing areas, according to the age of the supporter.
• Ambulant Disabled: Supporters pay the standard price for their age category in whichever area of the ground they choose.
• Carer Tickets: If the disabled supporter would otherwise be unable to attend, then a carer ticket will be provided free of charge for the same area of the ground. Proof of highest rate disability allowance may be requested at the ticket office.
MATCHDAY SEATING & POSITIONS
Wheelchair areas are available in the Colin Farmer Stand, or the wheelchair users section of the Optimising IT Stand. Wheelchair spaces and carer seats are subject to availability and should therefore be booked in advance.
Away Supporters: Wheelchair spaces are located in the Hazlewoods Stand which is accessed from Whaddon Road. Personal assistants are seated within designated areas next to the wheelchair space. These are also subject to availability and can be bought through the away team in advance. Alternatively if there are tickets remaining on the day they can be bought on the day of the game at our main ticket office.
MATCHDAY CAR PARKING & ACCESS
Accessible parking is limited at the Completely-Suzuki Stadium but we will always strive to help in every opportunity. Please contact the club's main office for availability on 01242 573558. Please note the access from the car park is on the Main Stand/Optimising IT Stand side of the ground, whereas the Colin Farmer Stand is on the opposite side of the ground, so we advise allowing plenty of time from car park to turnstiles.
- Toilets & Catering: There are disabled adapted toilets in the Colin Farmer Stand. Catering facilities are available but not dedicated.
- Visually impaired supporters: Commentary is available on most home matches on BBC Radio Gloucestershire, accessible via a DAB radio.