Summer of Steps Live at Cheltenham LCI Rail Stadium– Saturday 26 May 2018
Important Concert Information
We hope you are looking forward to seeing Steps perform at the LCI Rail Stadium on Saturday 26 May.
To ensure you have the best possible experience we have included some important venue and event information below. Please take some time to read this in order to help you have an enjoyable experience on the day.
It promises to be a wonderful evening of live music, with the gates opening at 4:00PM.
General & Accessible Ticket Holders
Seated ticket holders in Blocks 4, 5, 6 & 7 in the Colin Farmer Stand, should enter via Gate 5 on Wyman’s Road. All other ticket types, including seated ticketholders in Blocks A & B of the Main Stand should enter via the main entrance off Whaddon Road.
All customers with an Accessible Area ticket need to come to GATE 5 when they arrive where they will be issued with a wristband from a steward. Furthermore, the disabled access area is only accessible to people with a valid accessibility ticket and their carer.
Parking is very limited at Cheltenham LCI Rail Stadium, so we recommend attendees park in the town centre car parks, such as the NCP car park on Monson Avenue and the Portland Street car park on Portland Street, which is located a short walking distance from the venue.
The full address of the NCP car park is - The Brewery, Monson Ave, Cheltenham, GL50 4EJ.
The full address of the Portland Street car park is -
Portland Street Car Park, A46, Cheltenham,GL52 2NX
Credit/debit card payment facilities are in place; however, please ensure you bring ample cash.
- Please retain your individual ticket, after passing through the gate.
- No professional cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices
- No glass is permitted on site
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Access to the disabled viewing area is for disabled ticket holders only - Accessible Tickets can only be bought from Ticketmaster
- Umbrellas are permitted but must be taken down for the performance – better to bring a coat with a hood and ponchos are on-sale at the box office.
- Dogs are not permitted except guide dogs - please make us aware in advance if a guide dog is required
- All ticket holders may be asked to produce proof of age on entry to the concert and at the bar.
- Security staff at the entrance will enforce the conditions of entry including undertaking bag and random personal searches
- Persons who have consumed excessive alcohol will be refused entry
- Fireworks, sparklers, lasers, and Chinese lanterns are prohibited
- British sign language interpreter will not be available for this performance
- No chairs or blankets are permitted.
Care and Safety at Events
- Decide on a meeting point with your friends. Choose a time and place to meet up later in case you get separated from each other. There is very limited signal across all networks at LCI Rail Stadium so you might not be able to contact each other by phone
- Keep your phone charged in case you’re separated from your friends
- Stay hydrated
- Keep your wits about you. Drink responsibly and know your limit
- There are no ATMs on site so make sure to bring enough money for concessions and travel from the event
- Concert stewards are here to help you. Don’t be worried about asking for help in any situation, whether it’s asking for directions or to report something or someone you’re worried about
- Look after your valuables like your phone, purse or car keys
What to Bring
- Ticket (s)
- Valid ID
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Medical Info if you have any medical conditions
Food and Drink
There will be ample concessions for food and drink within the concert site. No food or drink can be brought onto the site unless dietary restrictions are in place (A dietary card is required).
Any alcohol purchased at any of the bars within the venue must be consumed on-site and not taken out of the designated event area.
Help us to keep LCI Rail Stadium tidy by using the rubbish bins that will be located throughout the venue.
In keeping with Licensing Laws, there will be a Challenge 25 Policy in place for all alcohol sales.
Designated male and female lavatories will be provided and there will also be accessible lavatories on site.
St John Ambulance will be in attendance at LCI Rail Stadium during concerts and events. Should you or anyone in your party require first aid, please notify the nearest steward, police officer or event official who will deal with your request.
What to do in an Emergency
There are stewards and event staff on duty at every concert. Locate a member of staff for any emergencies, who will be able to assist or locate the correct assistance.
If you need to contact the Police to report a non-emergency crime or to provide information on a crime while at the festival, please call 101. If a serious or life-threatening crime is being committed, please contact a member of staff or police officer immediately. If in the unlikely event you cannot find someone, please call 999.
There is a designated smoking area outside the concert area, smoking is only permitted within this area.
There is a zero-tolerance response to illegal drugs and New Psychoactive Substances (NPS). Police officers will be on site and any person found in possession of illegal drugs or NPS will be passed to police for arrest, and possible prosecution.
The terms and conditions of entry state: “You may be searched at the entrance. Any items, which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may be searched.
Enjoy your day at the LCI Rail Stadium...